Saturday, September 24, 2011

So, I'm Blogging Now

I consistently have people tell me that they love following my "adventures" on facebook.  They like to see the pictures, read the status updates and all that jazz.  I decided that its pretty sad that others get more pleasure out of reading about my life than I currently do living it.  Don't worry, this is not a pity party blog...promise.  I need to, and very much want to, appreciate my life more.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE life.  However, currently, I'm not enjoying it so much. So, with that said, I am going to start sharing things about my days, weeks, months, years, etc that I find cool, important, interesting, disturbing (probably be a lot of that), weird, etc through this blog.  I'll be doing this through poetry, photos, random thoughts in hopes that anyone interested enough to follow it will stay interested, and in hopes that I will stay interested.  Because, not to brag, but my life is pretty freaking awesome and at times very entertaining.  I just need to learn to appreciate it as much as others seem too.  So, welcome to a day in the life of...me.  Oh, and if I don't post daily...yell at me please :).

No comments:

Post a Comment